Best Picnic Table Plans - Do Your Kids Want Their Very Own Picnic Table?


When my kids got of school for the summer they asked me for a picnic table. I knew I did not want to go buy one because it would be too expensive. So, I went to my shed and found a set of plans that I bought recently.

Our family likes to spend a lot of time outside and I thought it would be a great idea to build a picnic table for the kids. I knew this would be a great time to start the project because summer was just beginning and they would have plenty of time to use it.

One afternoon I pulled the picnic table plans out of my tool box and decided to get to work. I went through the material list and and calculated how much everything would cost me. I went and got all the materials I needed and started building the same day. Make sure when you go down to the hardware store to get pressure treated wood that will last for years.

When you do find a set of plans be sure that they are detailed and tell you everything you will need to complete the job. I am sure you already know this but don't forget the basics like hammer, nails, measuring tape, level, and a square. Also be sure to pick some high quality paint that won't peel off in a year or so.



I was a bit surprised how easy this was to do. I was glad that I had the best table plans that I purchased earlier. I don't think I would have been able to build it without them. My kids were excited that I had finished it so soon. It only took me a couple days to build. The kids loved it and I want to tell you, if you want something that the whole family can enjoy then you might want to consider picking up a good set of plans. My kids enjoy going outside and eating at their very own picnic table all the time.

You don't need to look any further for Garden Shed Designs. Before you look any further download your free Picnic Table Plans right now!

http://backyardshedbuilder.info/